Thank you for visiting our craft courses and craft workshops page. Below you will find a varied selection of online craft courses and Craft workshops.
If you own a website or know of a good website that you think should be on this list and would like to have it listed here for the benefit of others please Suggest a site.
- Assington Mill Farm. Mill lies in one of Suffolk’s secret valleys and offers courses in both art and crafts.
- Bronze age Craft. Follow in the footsteps of ancient craftsmen to open a window on the past.
- Clitheroe craft studio The Craft Studio and Gallery is where you can be inspired to create and craft.
- Cornish Willow During this course you will learn about the various species of willow, their cultivation and uses. Visit the willow beds and undertake some practical cutting and planting. Finally, you will have the opportunity to make something small from willow to take home.
- Craft 4 Crafters A crafters paradise.
- Craft Renaissence Dedicated to imagination and creation
- Forest Crafts Our courses take place on the secluded land of Lower Upcott Farm, which is located in 43 acres of some of Devon’s most beautiful unspoilt countryside and include, Basket making, Rustic furniture making, Charcoal burning, Hurdle making, Horse logging, Woodland Craft.
- Lethenty Mill Furniture. Building Furniture in Wood. Traditional Scottish furniture making courses, kits and manuals.
- Lilacbarn Enjoy a residential course at Lilac Barn in Somerset, by the side of the tranquil River Parrett amid the Somerset Levels. Combine a holiday break with learning something new
- Jewellery and Beading courses and Workshops
- In The Studio Jewellery School Residential Jewellery Making courses of between 1 to 5 days duration. Courses cater to both the complete beginner and to the professional jeweller. Courses include making, engraving, enameling, casting, wire wrapping, stone setting and many more. Non standard courses to meet your requirements can be arranged.
- Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery We are pleased to announce the introduction of our ground breaking new qualification course The Diploma in PMC Proficiency. If you want to teach classes or work seriously with Precious Metal Clay then this is currently the most thorough training available.
- The Jewellers Workshop Jewellery Courses in both the UK and Spain. Handmade designer jewellery by Peter Robinson, specialist in jewellery repair and restoration.
- Gosforth Pottery Teaching pottery providing week and weekend courses and two self catering holiday cottages, Potters Barn and Well Cottage.
- La Meridiana The courses range from beginners to more advanced and technical courses. Both one and two week courses are scheduled. Special two days Seminars are normally offered on week ends.
- Wild Tiles The workshops cover such diverse skills as indoor and outdoor mosaics, batik and embroidered textiles, paper making and book binding as well as creative writing. The Wild Tiles' workshops are located in Scotland.
- Zantium Studios Be inspired. Escape to the beautiful Peak District countryside and immerse yourself in the colourful and creative haven of Zantium Studios.We offer an exciting programme of short courses throughout the year in a range of art and craft disciplines.
In order to keep this tutorial live and to continue to provide you with the free resources and content you deserve, please consider making a small donation or recommending www.arts-crafts-hobbiesanddiy.com to others through your own websites or social media by using the like, share or +1 buttons below.