Children's literacy-Literacy-Ks1 and Ks2 educational literacy websites.
Kids educational Literacy and teaching resources.
Below is a selection of some of the best Kids educational links and kids educational learning resources online. If you want to be listed here please suggest a resource.
Educational links and Resources.
- Arthur The Aardvark. Meet Arthur, the world's most famous aardvark, his best friend Buster, his puppy Pal, plus the rest of the gang as you play games, colour, read stories, learn about the show's characters, and more.
- Astronomy How big is the Universe? Astronomy for children, students, and kids of all ages Learn about Outer Space, Solar Systems, Deep Space, Space Exploration with colouring book star Painter and more. ( Kids Know It network ).
- Baby sign language. Baby sign language is a great way to help you communicate with your pre-verbal baby. Baby sign language helps babies that are ready to communicate but can’t quite bridge the gap to full speech.
- SightwordsSightwords.com is a comprehensive sequence of teaching activities, techniques, and materials for one of the building blocks of early childhood literacy.
- Biology Learn about the origin of life. What are living things?, Cells tissues and much more. ( Kids Know It network ).
- Chateau Meddybemps. A collection of simple activities designed to help your child improve their learning skills. Do them with your child in a casual, no-pressure manner. Let them learn at a pace that's comfortable for them and you will both have fun.
- Dino Buzz Are birds related to dinosaurs? How fast could dinosaurs run? What caused them to become extinct? Get the latest buzz on current dinosaur research topics like these and more.
- Enchanted Learning. You may know that a doe is a female deer, but did you know that a female swan is called a pen? You'll find many more names for animals, their babies and the groups they live in at this site, plus information printouts, and so much more.
- First School. Free fun preschool lesson plans, educational early childhood activities, printable crafts, worksheets, calendar of events and other resources for children of preschool age. The preschool crafts, lesson plans and activities are appropriate and adaptable for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarten level (ages 2 to 6).
- Geography For Kids Learn about Geology and Geography.( Kids Know It network ).
- Kids Dinos. Learn all about Dinosaurs with detailed pictures loads of information, games and a dinosaur painter to create and print off your own wacky pictures. ( Kids Know It network )
- SightWords The natural progression from learning how to sign and speak is learning how to read, and to provide parents and educators with free digital and printable tools to help them teach young children to read.
- Spelling. The Absolutely Free And Totally fun way to improve your spelling.( Kids Know It network )
- The education and entertainment network. The leading online schools and education network providing free educational content, free educational resources and free educational supplies for Teachers, Parents and Students.
- Spelling guideThe Ultimate Spelling Resource Guide.
- The Rudiments Of Wisdom Encyclopedia. Includes thousands of cartoons covering almost anything you'd like to know! Originally drawn over a period of 14 years for the Observer newspaper, you'll find information on animals, art, entertainment, music, science, sports and 16 other subjects.
Links Suggested by others.
- 22 Dog-Themed Lesson Plans for Teachers
- 12 Easy Ways to Use Technology in Your Classroom, Even for Technophobic Teachers
- 50 Fun & Educational Field Trip Ideas for Homeschoolers
- Make a Splash in the Classroom: A Hands-On Curriculum with Lessons and Activities on Swimming and Pools
- Illness Prevention: The K-12 Cleanliness and Hygiene Lesson Plan Collection
- Energizing Study Break Ideas & What to Avoid
- How to Trace Your Family Tree